20th June 2014 – SHAFFE ASIA Meeting
Together with SHAFFE President Mr Wayne Prowse and Vice-President Mr Sergio del Castillo, we invite you to our SHAFFE Asia meeting which will be held on Thursday 4th September 2014, 8h30 – 10h00 at the following venue:
Asia World Expo
Hong Kong Airport
Room 203, Level 2, East Entrance
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss matters of interest to SHAFFE members’ trade in Asian countries and to continue working in line with the established Asian strategy as declared at the meeting in Hong Kong in 2012 and the AGM.
SHAFFE members are encouraged to bring trade expert guests.
The draft agenda is as follows:
1. Opening remarks
• Welcome and Introduction by Chairman
• Approval of the agenda
2. Market developments: Trends in fresh fruit trade to Asia
• Presentation of trade flows and developments
• Opportunities and Threats
3. Market Access developments:
• Review of actions undertaken by Members
• Round table discussion on matters of interest to members including access
4. Follow up actions for SHAFFE
5. AOB & Closing
To register for the meeting, please return the registration form (attached together with the newsletter Nr 12) to the secretariat as soon as possible and no later than Tuesday, 20 August 2014.
To assist in preparation we invite members to notify to the secretariat additional items for discussion during the round table by filling in the enclosed invitation.
We look forward to productive discussions in Hong Kong.